2012 GMC Sierra 2500 consumer reviews

$29,100–$32,055 MSRP range

side view of 2012 Sierra 2500 GMC

92% of drivers recommend this auto

Rating breakdown (out of five):

  • Comfort iv.7
  • Interior blueprint 4.four
  • Performance 4.6
  • Value for the money 4.2
  • Exterior styling four.5
  • Reliability 4.v

Nicest truck I've always endemic

Got the Duramax Sierra SLT coiffure cab with pretty much all the options, I've tried other trucks and currently take a 2007 Chevy Duramax and it turned me to GM from the ford and dodge diesels I've driven/owned in the past. Blows my mind with all the options, super comfortable and rides quite dainty for a truck.

Prove total review

A actually skillful truck

I take this truck for a long fourth dimension and it is a actually smashing truck. It works and looks really nice. I recommend this truck to everybody

Show full review

Reliable and feel very safe.

Dearest this vehicle. I feel prophylactic transporting my 1000 daughters. It is reliable. Information technology?s great on highway and city driving. I would recommend a GMC

Bear witness full review

Awesome truck! Wouldn't Sell, but Moving

This truck is one of the best vehicles I've endemic. It is super reliable and has the strength to booty or pull what I need. Only put a new bed-liner in, which looks neat. Also, the music organisation is great - comes XM capable.

Show total review

Good truck

Proficient tow truck and practiced ride for a vehicle. My wife enjoys the extra room in the total size back seat. This is my third GMC vehicle and I am not certain that I wouldn't own whatever other vehicle.

Prove full review

certain exercise miss my 2012 Sierra 2500hd dmax

this was my 4 th and best duramax powered pick up truck. zero issues for the 48,000 miles i owned it, bang-up ride, great fuel economy vs the gas version i read up on. mine was the crew cab, slt package, long box with sunroof, only thing missing was the GM navigation. previous dmax 2500's included a 2002, 2006, 2009, and the 2012 being my last. i sold it in 2016, regretting that since .

Evidence full review

2012 gmc sierra 2500hd with duramax diesel

All-time investment ever, this truck will haul whatever you put in the bed and pull anything you hook behind it.

Show total review

2012 gmc sierra 2500hd with duramax diesel

Best investment ever, this truck will haul whatever you put in the bed and pull anything you claw behind information technology.

Show total review

incredible vehicle

Unbelievable ability, comfort, and reliability. I had a one/ii ton earlier and this is such a bound up in terms of operation.

Evidence full review

comfort leaves a bit to be desired

Overall not a bad vehicle, however, designers in their bid to save on a few inches of sheet metal and framing off set the steering bicycle by an inch or 2 which makes what should be a comfortable vehicle to bulldoze extremely tiring after a four hour jaunt. Too bad as this could be a signature vehicle for GM. A few minor mechanical bug dealt with through warranty.

Show total review